Monday 25 September 2017

Revival of my Fitbit alta during Rosh Hashana 5778!


Last Christmas, one of my housemates gave me a Fitbit alta which was on sale. Loved it, because the watch gave me lots of information about how I am going with my exercise and sleep routines. When I went back to Taiwan in June, there was one time where the wristband came loose by itself. On the 21st of June, after swimming in my mom’s new apartment, the watch disappeared. I tried to search everywhere I had been that day with the Bluetooth detector and asked lost and found, but couldn’t find it. I could confirm it was stolen because subsequently the device disappeared from my Fitbit account, which happens when someone else resets the watch. Last week I decided to ask Fitbit customer support for help. Then, last Wednesday (coinciding with the Rosh Hashana), I received an email saying they decided to send me a complimentary replacement watch! Felt extremely thankful for this! Today I received the watch, and noticed even the wrist band is an improved version, which will not fall off as easily. May God bless the housemate who gave me the watch with new opportunities in life!


The photo is taken on the “revive and shine” cruise ship which set sail last Wednesday. It was the first intercessory prayer ship to set sail around the whole Taiwan Island once.


No comments:

Post a Comment